DAILY ROUTINE: Every day, students go through a warm-up in order to prepare for the day's activities, rehearsal, or performance. Warm-up activities include, but are not limited to:
(1) Stretching exercises to prepare the body as physical intrument;
(2) Vocalization exercises to warm-up the vocal cords as well as stretches to open up the core & throat;
(3) Breathing exercises to improve vocal quality and tone, as well as provide energy for physical participation in theatre;
(4) Diction exercises to work on pronunciation and clear speech; and,
(5) Theatre Games that improve focus and concentration needed to be successful in the performing arts.
Dr. Bruner sends out weekly (sometimes daily) reminds about assignments and class responsibilities; it is important to be signed up to receive text messages via REMIND. It is strongly recommended that parents also join the Remind System.
To join the Remind group for Fundamentals: text "@prodfall" to 81010 or to 770-225-2276.
ITS Troupe #4996
Drama Club Meetings will now be held WITH ITS for the first meeting of each month.
NEXT MEETING: WED., MAY 2nd